Ways to Register
Click here for online registration.
Mail or Drop-Off
Mail or drop-off registration form to our office. You may use the white drop box located to the right of the mail box outside the Cull House. This box is accessible 24 hours a day.
Fax registration form to 708-481-8735.
1. Proof of residency (utility or tax bill) will be checked by the Park District staff upon registration.
2. Park District residents receive a discounted rate, as they pay taxes to the district.
3. Any applicant or participant may be required at any time to provide reasonable proof of age, residency, marital status or dependency.
4. You must complete the registration form and submit with full payment when registering for a program.
5. Registration is accepted at the Park District office (The Barn) located at 20712 Western Avenue, Olympia Fields, IL 60461.
6. Online registration is available.
7. Drop-Off Registration – You may use the white drop box located to the right of the mail box outside the Cull House. This box is accessible 24 hours a day.
8. Pre-registration is necessary for most Park District programs.
9. All registration is done on a first come, first served basis. No space will be reserved until the appropriate program fee is paid.
10. Payment is accepted in the form of: cash, check, money order or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Please make checks payable to: Olympia Fields Park District.
11. A $35 fee will be charged for any returned check. Only cash will be taken in place of the NSF check.
12. Checks which are not cashed within the 90 day timeframe and need to be reprinted, will be charged a $20 administrative fee.
13. Program Fees will not be prorated when registering for a program if the class session has already started or you cannot attend the class dates as listed.
14. Waiting lists will be formed when a class is full. Every attempt will be made to open an additional class.
15. Programs may be cancelled prior to the start date due to low enrollment. Refunds will be issued in the form of a check or return of charges to credit card used in the transaction within 30 days of request. All programs or rental refunds to be received in the form of a check will be written to the person whose name appears on the original registration/rental. Checks will be available by pick-up only, no checks will be sent through the mail. A refund in the form of a check will be available for pick up within 30 days.
16. It is mutually understood that a FAXED registration document (including waiver and release of all claims) shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as the original form. Our fax number is 708-481-8735. Payment is required to reserve a spot. This fax does not reserve you a spot until payment has been received.
1. In the event a program, trip, or event is cancelled by the Park District, each registrant will be notified and a full refund will be issued and available for pick up within 30 days.
2. A $5 administration fee will be assessed on all refund requests by the participant. Refund requests for all programs (excluding trips) must be requested prior to the second class meeting. Refunds will not be approved past the start of the second class meeting. Refunds will be ready for pick up within 30 days of request.
3. No refunds will be given for trips past the registration deadline date – unless there is a waiting list and someone can take the place from that waiting list.